Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Meet Our June Cat of the Month: Oliver!


His Mom writes:
"I adopted Ollie from the Madison (WI) Humane Society back in 1999, when he was 3 months old. He was found in barn, but that's all I knew about him. I had to nurse him back to health from a bad upper respiratory infection, which terrified me because I knew next to nothing about taking care of sick kitties! While a bit of a scaredy cat, Ollie has always been a cuddly with those he knows well.
Over time, his personality has blossomed, and whether it's age, loss of hearing, or just years of love, he is growing into a much more social kitty in his twilight years, even coming out when strangers are in the house.

In April, Ollie underwent radioactive iodine treatment for his hyperthyroidism. We are all hopeful that his treatment will lead to many more years together!"

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including Herpes, Diabetics, Asthma, Cancer, Hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of Hepatitis B and my Sister and her Husband were cured of herpes by chief dr lucky who uses natural herbs to cure different kinds of illness. Even chief dr luck proved to the whole world that natural herbs can cure all diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm in trying herbs. Contact  on WhatsApp  +2348132777335 or email  chiefdrlucky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete